Joburi din HR
Pentru ca in ultima vreme am fost intrebata daca stiu de joburi disponibile in HR, am decis sa creez o categorie in care sa va fac cunoscute anunturile cu ofertele de munca din domeniul nostru de activitate.
Am ramas placut surprinsa sa vad ofertele de joburi in aceasta perioada a anului. Sunt destul de multe disponibile si chiar in cadrul marilor companii. Aici am facut o mica selectie.
SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER la KING.COM
- We are growing globally at supersonic speed so you will need to be expert in high volume and particularly technical / online and/or studio product recruiting. You will drive recruitment activities in Romania and delivering high results.
- You will own the process from sourcing through to onboarding and ensure the highest level of candidate and customer experience during the courtship process
- Build key relations with stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver commercial and creative sourcing plans to meet aggressive hiring needs
- Coach, Support & Challenge Managers using your recruitment expertise
- Searching for the best talent in a competitive market – naturally includes quality & efficiency in screening high volume CV’s and scrutinizing and inspiring candidates. You will also be devising diverse and creative sourcing strategies that drive strategic goals for the Business
- Expert in managing targeted search technique
- Focus on continual improvement in how you recruit
- You will be a key contributor in shaping our practices to maintain King as an employer of choice.
- You naturally make resourcing plans that are flexible and scalable and you keep your businesses regularly informed.
Skills to create thrills: You’re super-smart, results orientated, highly driven and focused on making a difference where it counts. As a recruiter you’re customer focused in a supersonic fast environment. You’re very structured, and with a strong attention to detail / business admin yet remaining flexible in a dynamic environment. You innovate and solve problems and you’re curious. You’re able to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time. You have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal and demonstrate how your relationships have helped you deliver greater results.
Other skills include:
- Demonstrated experience in strategic recruiting strategies helping organizations through high volume growth
- Knowledge of the Romanian market and technical / online recruitment
- Technical or Game Studio recruiting experience is essential e.g. front and back end language/processes e.g. Java, C++, Databases
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken)
TALENT SOURCER la MICROSOFT
Mission: The Talent Sourcer is tasked with developing innovative and proactive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates for Microsoft. Senior Researcher should foster and cultivate relationships with key candidates and develop large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term and strategic long-term needs. Talent Sourcer will be dedicated to Czech Republic and Central and Eastern Europe Multi-countries.
- Implement a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs and stay ahead of new innovation
- Gain a deep understanding of the talent landscape in your area; build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of companies and candidates residing within those companies
- Engage with hiring managers where appropriate and Staffing Consultant’s, to understand fully the role or business that you are sourcing for. Identify any gaps in the talent supply for Microsoft in Czech Republic and Multi-Countries.
- Use your market knowledge and sourcing skills to engage with active and non – active applicants
- Cultivate relationships with key candidate and specific talent pools, defined according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization – turn applicants from non-active to active by developing strong candidate relationships
- Build and engage with a talent community that includes a high volume of targeted candidates
- Utilize NGS (e-recruitment system) to store talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Actively source Diverse candidates from a variety of sources
- Screen candidates that you have identified if you are sourcing for a specific role
- Evaluation of your own productivity and effectiveness of methods used to deliver results
- Deliver requisite volume of candidates that flow through to interview and offer stage
- Meet team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Staying within budget, maximizing utilization of sourcing resources
Candidate Profile (HR Competencies): Business Acumen; People Acumen; Systems Thinking;Trusted Advisor ; Confidence; Cross-Boundary Collaboration ;Impact and Influence ; Interpersonal Awareness
- Recruiting experience demonstrating capability in creative sourcing techniques
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving
- Deep knowledge regarding specific disciplines and technologies
- Passion for and significant experience identifying and screening candidates
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell Microsoft culture and business initiatives
- Track record of innovation and creativity
- Evidence of building candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Demonstrates ability for effective cross group collaboration
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for staffing such as interview to offer ratios, meeting annual hiring plan and cost per hire targets
- Successful Project Management abilities, delivering upon work streams within high priority projects with both short and long-term deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and web2.0
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under time pressure
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other Central European language will be an asset
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment
- The best tools and technologies at your fingertips
- Smart and motivated team
- Unique chance for personal development
Cei interesati pot aplica AICI.
HR GENERALIST la INTERBRANDS
- University degree (Psychology/ Sociology/ Economy);
- At least 12 months work experience in a HR-related job;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative, result orientation;
- Problem-solving capacity;
- Above-average knowledge of English, good computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Availability for extensive travelling.
The HR Generalist performs the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department, managing the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
- The main areas of responsibility are:
- Recruitment and selection;
- Employment (with compliance to labor regulations);
- Performance appraisal administration, reporting on training needs assessment;
- New employee orientation;
- Support in all HR projects.
TRAINING SUPPORT la ALLIANZ (cu Engleza si Germana)
- To support the team with the global roll-out of HR shared services in the area of training administration
- 1st level support for various training projects and services via phone and e-mail
- Manages and documents Training-Services Group Mailboxes
- Collect and compile data for organizing training events
- Administration support for learning events (from planning phase to commencement)
- create and check preparation files: participants list, participants details list, agenda, program description
- send request for documents alignment with corporate design
- answer to questions, requests from participants
Ongoing process optimization
- Prepare and deliver reports, as required
- Updating the intranet pages
- Additional administrative duties as required;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English & a second language (French or German)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strengths in designing, organizing and writing materials from sketchAble to use authoring and graphics tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative SuiteCloud or Adobe eLearning Suite, Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks, etc.)
- Degree in a technical discipline preferred;
- Background in audio or video editing area would be a plus
- At least 1-3 years experience in training, writing or web technology;
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) is considered a plus
Experience & Key Skills:
- Experience in administrative areas;
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills;
- Self-starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit;
- Sensitive to intercultural differences, corporate politics and confidential data;
Aplicatiile se pot face aici.
Global Payroll Process Senior Analyst la ORACLE
Main objective of the job:
Assists Global payroll processes manager with the documentation and periodic updates to the global payroll policies, processes and procedures according to Oracle’s documentation standards. Works closely with the Global Payroll Processes Manager and executes on the assigned goals and objectives.
- Work with the direct manager and regional payroll teams, obtain working knowledge of local country payroll laws and Oracle policies as necessary, understand the outsourced payroll providers’ service delivery model, develop an understanding of payroll systems to document the payroll policies, processes and procedures according to Oracle’s documentation standards.
- Identifies payroll best practices and work with the regional payroll operations teams to implement such practices to ensure payroll activities operate at the highest quality standards possible;
- Evaluate the gaps in existing internal controls (both system and manual) and processes and propose solutions;
- Is responsible for defining and maintaining a clear process for employee communications ( e.g. testing, various notifications – roles of reviewer, approver, HR involvement etc);
- Evaluate the process for archiving documents and document retention and work with the regional payroll teams to implement recommendations for improvement; and,
- Assist with the evaluation of current disaster recovery plans and programs and refine plans that are in place to be consistent with Oracle’s business continuity requirements.
- Assist the direct manager and the Global Payroll Accounting and Reporting Senior Analyst as required, in developing internal reporting and KPI metrics for the global payroll organization.
- Assist the GPO Systems team with system implementation projects as and when the need may arise in order to achieve group goals.
- Work with the direct manager to standardize the payroll files naming conventions and rationalize the storage locations of such files for easy access for the regional payroll teams.
- Participates in the orientation at work processes.
- Is proactive, contributes with ideas in order to improve the team activities and performance.
- Ensures a good communication with higher management regarding specific issues of the department’s activities.
- Participates in internal and cross functional projects; collaborates seamlessly with cross-functional teams in developing solutions that are in the best interest of Oracle.
- Supports Sarbanes-Oxley & other reviews internal & external audits in the LAD, EMEA and JAPAC regions.
- Understands and acknowledges the department policies and procedures.
- Undertakes other tasks attributed by the direct manager in line with the departmental guidelines
Senior Analyst Skills /Qualifications:
- Fluency in English is a must;
- University degree preferable Accounting degree. Finance, payroll, taxation or other finance qualifications will be a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Prior process documentation experience will be a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley will be a plus;
- Organized, ability to meet deadlines in an orderly manner and strong detail orientation;
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, MS Visio and PowerPoint), Oracle applications is a plus;
- Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
- Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment;
- Ability to understand of what and when to involve, inform, consult or communicate to key stakeholders or management;
- Ability to communicate effectively and calmly;
- Flexibility in work schedule, including availability during early mornings and evenings;
- Quality driven and ability to deliver;
- Ability to work remotely using existing technologies and understand cultural differences; and,
- Smart, energetic, ability to work across multiple countries.
- 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred